In accordance with the COVID-19 DOLE directives, GO Tensei Inc., did not just deliver to our clients needs, but we also made sure our people are protected from danger. We did all the necessary steps to make sure everyone is safe, that extends to checking on their loved ones. Fighting alongside everybody to help stop the spread of this disease. Helping businesses to cope with the pandemic by offering our services.
The office was properly cleaned, disinfected and sanitized.
- Regular disinfection of door knobs, biometric locks are done.
- Footbath has been placed in the office entrance for footwear disinfection.
- Social distancing is observed, seating arrangement of 1 seat apart in compliance to mandated guidelines.
- 24Hrs. air cleaning done by a state-of-the-art air purifier to protect indoor environment.
- Strict implementation of NO Face shield, NO Face Mask, NO ENTRY. Signages have been posted to remind everyone.
- NO EATING IN COMMUNAL SPACES was implemented – it is best to eat in individual work areas.
- Daily Temperature Check to all employees
- Daily Filling out of Health Check List form DOLE and submit to HR.
- Tables and chairs shall be cleaned or disinfected before and after use, as well as end of the work day.
- Visitors are required to check their temperature and fill out a Health Check List form before entering the office.
Ample supply of the following can be found in the production floor if needed:
- Surgical Masks
- Face shields
- Thermal Meters/Scanners
General Guidelines released by Department of Health (DOH)
- Employers in the workplace shall adopt business continuity plans to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Employers shall develop a work arrangement that will reduce the number of people in the workspace and also reduce the need to travel, including work from home arrangements to those whose tasks can be done at home, and among employees at high risk. This includes employees beyond 60 years of age, or of any age with co-morbidities, or pre-existing illness such as hypertension, diabetes, cancer or immunocompromised health status, or with high-risk pregnancy.
- Social support that will facilitate compliance must be in place. This includes appropriate policies on sick leave and medical insurance coverage to accommodate the COVID-19 situation, and pay allowance from the employer.
- Workplace facilities shall screen returning employees/workers for influenza-like symptoms. Temperature checks and proper disinfection of inbound and outbound persons shall be strictly implemented.
- Non-pharmaceutical interventions should be implemented in the workplace such as infection prevention and control measures such as hygiene promotion, environmental cleaning, disinfection, physical distancing, health education, and other public health and safety measures indicated in the Joint Department of Trade and Industry and Department of Labor Employment Interim Guidelines on Workplace Prevention and Control of COVID-19.